The Latitude Podcast by Bryan Zavestoski interviews creators about their business:
Interviews with freelancers, founders, and creators about all the non-business parts of running a successful business
- Building without Burnout with Jason & Caroline Zook
- Finding Joy in Making with Mubashar Iqbal (Mubs)
- Follow up episode to Mubs conversation
How it Works
- Bryan Zavestoski records conversations with his guest(s) and sends me the audio files over Google Drive.
- I edit for content and any requests Bryan has for changes, add intro/outro music, add his personal spoken outro, levels, and a sponsor spot.
- I send a mixed down MP3 with chapter markers and album art for Bryan to publish on his podcast.
- A unique thing on this podcast is that Bryan does a follow up shorter episode reviewing a few key takeaways and highlights from the previous conversation. It’s a nice way of reminding folks what they learned in the previous episode and how they can take steps to implement those ideas in their own life or business.
- I’m using an app called Discord (like Slack) to communicate with select clients about ongoing projects. Saves on a few emails and allows for quick communication on projects.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Bryan did, please get in touch with me.