The Business Dad Podcast with Alexis Ohanian talks with dads trying to “have it all” with family, life, and their work:
In a new podcast from Initialized Capital, Alexis Ohanian (co-founder of Initialized + Reddit) opens this question up to some of the most successful men across business, sports, entertainment, and more, for candid conversations about what it means to be a father in today’s world and how they balance their careers and family.
How it Works
- Alexis and his team at Initialized record the interview audio on location with the guests.
- We have a shared Dropbox folder where the raw audio, recorded by Russ Roe, gets sent to me automagically by the internet tubes.
- I clean it up, edit anything that needs to be cut, suggest changes, add intro audio, music, and level it out and make it sound sweet.
- The show is hosted on Transistor.fm and so it’s easy to upload and get the show details prepped for the episode’s release on Thursdays.
- We’re using Basecamp to manage the podcast and it’s been great to keep everything about the communication of the project in one place – aside from the audio files in Dropbox.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Initialized did, please get in touch with me.