On Podcast Awesome we talk to members of the Font Awesome team about icons, design, tech, business, and of course, nerdery.
- Nerd Show and Tell: Meet Kelsey Jackson, Designer and Front-End Developer
- Font Awesome Takes the Stage: A Recap of Config 2023
- When Failure Isn’t Failure: Hard Lessons in Business and Life with Dave Gandy
- The Snuggle Is Real: How Font Awesome and Shoelace Are on a Mission to Make Dev Work Easier
How it Works
- Matt Johnson from Font Awesome does all the recording, interviewing, and planning for Podcast Awesome
- Media and files are shared via Dropbox.
- I make slight edits, add chapter markers, and clean and polish up the already decent audio.
- I send a finished MP3 back to Matt via Dropbox.
- We use a shared Notion document to manage schedule, get feedback, and plan out new episodes.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Font Awesome does, please get in touch with me.