Untappd is a social network for beer drinkers to journal the beers they drink, and see what beers their friends are drinking to find new brews to try. Each episode Kyle and Tim from Untappd chat about what’s new in the Untappd app, check out beer news from around the world, and talk with beer fanatics from around the world.
A weekly look into what’s happening at Untappd and in the world of beer.
How Does It Work?
- Kyle and Tim typically record in person at Untappd or on location at a beer festival / event.
- Their audio files are sent via Dropbox to Lemon Productions
- Edits are done cutting out anything that was misspoken, dead air removed, and cleaning up any audio issues like extra reverb or noises in the recording.
- A guest segment from another podcaster is inserted into the appropriate spot most weeks.
- Intro, segment, and outro music is added.
- A near-final version is sent back to Untappd for approval.
- Any final edits are made and a final EQ’d and volume levelled MP3 is sent back to Untappd for release.