Commerce Tea is hosted by Kelly Vaughn & Rhian Beutler and aims to help educate listeners on how to best run a Shopify store:
Commerce is changing faster than ever before. That’s why we started Commerce Tea, a podcast to help you keep up with what’s happening in the industry. We’re your hosts, Kelly Vaughn, CEO and founder of Shopify Plus agency The Taproom, and Rhian Beutler, COO and co-founder of the Shopify app company venntov. You’ll learn tips and tricks for growing and scaling your online store, hear from top experts in the industry, and be inspired by stories from successful entrepreneurs. Grab a mug and join us every Tuesday morning to talk shop.
- How to make your Shopify store accessible
- Leadership lessons with Kat Cole
- Another Black Friday Cyber Monday
How it Works
- Kelly & Rhian record the episodes, sometimes with a guest.
- They send me the recorded audio over Google Drive.
- I edit for fun and for clarity, removing any technical issues with the recording and / or call audio, level the audio, EQ things, and clean it all up and make it tast-tea.
- I send the MP3 back to Kelly & Rhian over the internet and they write up the show notes and publish it.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Commerce Tea does, please get in touch with me.