We’re a rag-tag group of developers from Netlify here to chat with you about the web and all the things that get wrapped up in it. We hope you find us somewhat, kind of, or maybe even, remotely interesting
- The Jamstack Can Do That: Access Control
- Blogging: How to, How Not to, & the Ones We Like
- The Static-First Future + A Discussion of Frameworks & Libraries
How it Works
- Team Netlify records a conversation about Jamstack stuff, each on their own computers.
- Tara Manicsic from Netlify pulls all of it together in Drive and sends over any notes. (i.e. “Please make sure all of Phil’s jokes are followed by a minimum of 30s of complete silence.”)
- I edit for fun and for clarity, removing any technical issues with the recording and / or call audio, level the audio, EQ things, and jam it down to an MP3 stack.
- I send the MP3 back to Netlify over the internet and they write up the show notes and publish it with Transistor.fm.
Watch for yet another client t-shirt coming soon: 🙂
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Netlify does, please get in touch with me.