Alt Goes Mainstream is hosted by Michael Sidgmore that talks with guests about the latest developments in the alternative investments space.
Alt Goes Mainstream is a content platform that will deliver the latest developments in the alternative investments space directly to your inbox.
There will be everything from blog posts to podcasts with industry leaders to keep you up to speed with the latest trends in alternative investments. 2020 has seen a shift in how people think about investing. No longer do people expect to have a traditional 60/40 portfolio. They want to invest in everything from startups to cars to trading cards. We’ll cover why and how we think the world is changing and draw on our experiences from building and investing in some of the platforms that are part of this groundbreaking trend.
Alt Goes Mainstream will keep you up to date on the future of finance.
- iCapital Network CEO Lawrence Calcano on How to Build an Alts Platform for the Wealth Management Community
How it Works
- Michael records interviews with his guests on Riverside.fm
- He shares a link to the recording with me along with an intro / outro recording for the episode.
- I edit for fun and for clarity, removing any technical issues with the recording and / or call audio, level the audio, EQ things, and clean it all up.
- I add in the music produced by Yung Spielburg.
- The episode’s MP3 and notes are uploaded to Transistor and then sent out via Michael’s Alt Goes Mainstream Substack newsletter.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Michael Sidgmore at Alt Goes Mainstream does, please get in touch with me.