I think podcasting is a vastly under-utilized medium for businesses and individuals. I’d love to help you get started with podcasting. Here’s a few ways podcasting can help your business:
- As a way to connect with current clients/audience.
- Help you reach new clients who find your podcast, and then your business, in places like iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and other podcast listing services.
- Demonstrate your expertise on a topic which will establish you as the person to contact in your industry.
- Allow potential clients to become familiar with you before they even pick up the phone or send their first email.
How I Can Help You With Podcasting
Whether you want to book a consulting call with me to figure out what direction podcasting could take you, or if you already have a podcast and need to hire me as an editor so you can focus on creating more episodes, I’d love to work with you to bring your voice to your audience in a way that only podcasting can do.
Telling Your Story With Your Voice
Branded podcasts is the new buzzword in podcasting and marketing. People aren’t going to want to listen to a 30 minute advertisement about your product — especially repeatedly. So why not tell stories about people connected to your product or service. It can be something as direct as interviewing people who use your product to telling stories about the history of your industry without ever directly advertising your service.
There are so many creative ways to use podcasting to help reach a bigger audience and I’d love to talk with you about how podcasting could help you.
My Podcasting Experience
The quick answer is I’ve been producing podcasts since 2010, I’ve recorded over 400 episodes of various podcasts.
- I edit podcasts like ShopTalk Show, CodePen Radio, and The Non-Breaking Space Show.
- I record and produce shows on my own podcast network, goodstuff.network.
Curious about podcasting? You might want to listen to my podcast about podcasting called Show Me Your Mic on the web or subscribe in Apple Podcasts. It’s a show where I interview other podcasters about the how, why, and what of the podcasting they’re doing so that we all can learn more about this fun medium.