A Tasty Treats Podcast for Web Developers.
How it Works
- Wes Bos and Scott Tolinski record their conversations, sometimes with a guest.
- We share a Google Drive folder where the recordings get saved when they’re done.
- I edit, clean up, add intro and outro music, and polish up the audio. I save an MP3 back into Drive.
- I also write up show notes, track time stamps / chapters, and upload the episodes to Libsyn.
- Once Wes or Scott approve the pull request to their website repo, it automagically goes live on the scheduled date!
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Scott and Wes do, please get in touch with me.