A Saskatchewan-based podcast that aims to bring together those who live with pain, healthcare providers who treat chronic pain, and researchers working on topics that affect people living with pain.
- “Improving Pain in Saskatchewan” Research with Jessica Jack
- The Pain Cycle & “Partners In Pain” Webinar Series with Tracy Fichtner, RN
- “Taking the Reigns” and Managing Multiple Diagnoses with Dayna Fesciuc
How it Works
- Alexandria Pavelich hosts a conversation with guests on topics related to pain and pain management.
- We share a Google Drive folder where the recordings get saved when they’re done.
- I edit, clean up, add intro and outro music, and polish up the audio.
- I save an MP3 back into Drive.
Where to Listen
You can find out more at the website or subscribe in all the usual places: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast.
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Sask Pain does, please get in touch with me.