Alexis Ohanian & Michael Sidgmore have regular conversations about the world of startups and financial news at the intersection of community and capital:
If money is what makes the world go around, it’s community that keeps it turning. Welcome to the Community x Capital podcast.
How it Works
- Alexis & Michael record the podcast using Riverside.fm.
- They share the link to the Riverside studio with me where I can download high quality audio and video from the recording.
- I edit for fun and for clarity, removing any technical issues with the recording and / or call audio, level the audio, EQ things, and clean it all up, adding intro / outro music, and make a fancy MP3 out of it all.
- By the way, the sweet intro / outro music is by the amazing Yung Spielburg / Spotify
- The MP3 gets sent to the appropriate people for approval, and then it’s uploaded to Transistor where it’s shared with the world.
Where to Listen
If you enjoy community X captial, Michael has another podcast that I help out with called Alt Goes Mainstream that you might also enjoy.
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Alexis Ohanian & Michael Sidgmore do, please get in touch with me.