Brand Design Masters is an interview show with creative professionals who are on the journey of building their own brand:
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands – for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur – so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.
- James Mulvany – Building a Successful and Profitable Podcast
- Marty Neumeier – How to Build a Winning Branding Agency
- Zach Hesterberg – Using the “Lever Pulling Method” to Drive Sales and Profit
How it Works
- Philip VanDusen records his interviews in batches of 5 – 10.
- He shares the files with me via Dropbox.
- I edit for fun and for clarity, removing any technical issues with the recording and / or call audio, level the audio, EQ things, and clean it all up, adding in a couple of sponsor spots.
- I send the edited MP3 back to Philip VanDusen, where he uploads them to Transistor.
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Philip VanDusen does, please get in touch with me.