AWS FM is a weekly audio show and podcast featuring interviews with guests from around the AWS community, hosted live on Twitter Spaces, and available wherever you listen to podcasts.
How it Works:
- Adam records an interview with a guest, while also broadcasting it live on to Twitter Spaces.
- He uses Riverside.fm to record the call, and shares the dashboard link with me so I can grab the audio recordings when they’re ready.
- I edit the conversation in Logic Pro, taking out pauses, removing “live” moments not necessary to the podcast, adding outro music, and cleaning up and levelling the audio.
- I send Adam back a polished up MP3 ready for publishing.
- Brian LeRoux: The Case for a Local Dev Experience in Serverless, Architect and Begin.com, and Making Sense of the Web Today
- Ian McKay: Building CLI Tools to Make AWS Better, More Thoughts on the CDK, and Tight Bonds in the Australian AWS Community
Where to Listen
Want Help Editing Your Podcast?
If you like the idea of handing off editing and production of your podcast like Adam Elmore does, please get in touch with me.