You may want to argue whether U2 is the greatest band of the last 100 years or the greatest band of all time, but you can’t argue about whether The @U2 Podcast has an amazing worldwide audience of U2 fans that tune in each week to live stream broadcasts or download the episodes later.
Talking all things U2 including new album news, tour dates, commentary, and community discussions from the staff of @U2.
- #68 Pain is What We Salve with Art – A Conversation with Neil McCormick
- #13 I Worship at ZooTV’s Altar
- #8 A Campfire Moment with Uncle Bono
How Does It Work?
- Chris Enns co-hosts this show with various member of the @U2.com staff.
- The live recording typically has 3-5 guests on, a chat room of listeners giving feedback and commentary during the recording, and almost no appearances by any actual members of U2 (so far!).
- After the live recording, Chris Enns edits together any extra interviews or soundbites, puts together the show notes, and publishes the podcast on Goodstuff.fm.